Okay so my boyfriend’s grandmother found this low-carb chocolate mousse, & it is DELISH. Seriously y’all, you will not be disappointed.
- 0.5 container (8 ounces) of Regular Cool Whip
- 1 carton (16 ounces) of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 package of Sugar-Free Chocolate Jell-O Pudding Mix
- Empty the entire package of Sugar-Free Chocolate Jell-O Pudding Mix in a mixing bowl and add the Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Mix it together until it is blended.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and use a hand mixer to mix it all together.
- Serve (I like it best when it sits in the fridge for a little while, but it is definitely still delicious right away).